Departments - Pediatrics
Comprehensive Pediatric Care
Care From Birth to age 20 (Newborns/ Infants/ Toddlers/ Adolescents)
Allergy & Asthma Care Referrals
School, Sports, Camp Physicals
Sick Child Visits
Routine Wellness Exams
Click Here for important information regarding the following service:
Dr. Lynda Jackson- Assad
Director of Pediatrics
Dr. Sriparna Mitra
Getting good health care for your children should not be a problem....and at Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health Center it's not!
(EPSDT) screenings is a FREE health care program for Mississippi's children ages birth through 21 who are eligible for Medicaid. It provides a way for children to get medical exams, checkups, follow-up treatment, and special care they need to make sure they enjoy the benefits of good health.
Your child's exam will include:
- A complete physical examination
- Hearing and vision examinations
- Any immunizations that are needed
- Necessary blood and urine tests
- Blood lead levels
- An examination of your child's development including how he or she behaves, walks, talks, dresses, climbs and eats
- An evaluation of your family's nutritional habits including what foods your child and his or her family eat
- Medical referral or referral to another health care provider if special problems are discovered during the exam
Other Services available with Medicaid Screenings....
Preventive/restorative dental care
Eyeglasses and hearing aids
Adolescent counseling services
Additional treatments and services that may be needed (such as additional office visits, prescriptions, and other therapy services)
Help with transportation and appointments scheduling.
Hablamos Espanol! We currently have on staff at Jackson HInds a full-time translator for our Spanish speaking patients. We can arrange language servives for other languages, if necessary. Please provide us with advance notice so we may arrange this for you.